May flew by! It was quite enjoyable nonetheless and we’re finally grilling out on the deck more (a favorite activity, for sure). Here are my favorites for this month:
- Dainty Necklaces – These feminine and delicate necklaces are the perfect accessories for the airy tops I like to wear in spring. My mom bought these from her trip to Atlantic City recently. Both necklaces were made by local artists which make them extra special. I love the minimalist style!
- BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask ($6.95) – This was definitely a good choice for my first Lush purchase. I leave it on for a whole episode of Vampire Diaries and, when I rinse it off, my face is instantly softer and smoother. It feels really cooling on application, too, since it is supposed to be left in the fridge. My only gripe about this is the 3-week shelf life.
- Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Everlasting Honey ($18) -Finally, a lip and cheek product that actually works well on both! This was an impulse buy for me but it’s well worth the money. On the cheeks, it looks like a natural, “just got out of the gym” flush. There is a dewiness left on the skin that acts as a healthy highlight. On the lips, it starts off glossy and sets into a tinted lip balm look and feel. Highly recommended for dry skin.
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Flirt ($3.97) – Long before Pantone announced Radiant Orchid as the color of the year, I have swooned over this nail polish color – very reminiscent of the popular shade. It’s just the right mix of lavender and pink and isn’t quite as intense as Radiant Orchid. This formula goes on opaque after two coats and stays on for a few days with a top coat. It’s the perfect spring nail polish!
- Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour in Baby Lips ($23) – My mom also gave this to me because it didn’t work for her but it worked wonders for me! This color is the perfect “my lips but better” shade and it’s comfortable to wear.
Which Lush mask should I try next?